cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justMK
Asteroid

Pandora through all five speakers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, this is for HT-J4500 but it might be a standard question. Is there a way to make the blu ray's Pandora app music come out from all 5 speakers and the subwoofer instead of just the two front speakers and subwoofer? Thanks for any help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
justMK
Asteroid

Re: Pandora through all five speakers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just figured out how to do it thanks to an Amazon poster! On the remote there's a button called DSP/EQ. When listening to Pandora, click the DSP/EQ button on the remote till it says "M-Stereo" on the led display of the Samsung player. That'll get you sound on all 5 speakers and the subwoofer.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe this sound should come out of all speakers, I will need to look into this to make sure for you. In the meantime could you please tell me if you have this issue with all sound or just this app? Thank you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

justMK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only blu rays and dvds use all 5 speakers and the subwoofer. All apps, like pandora, netflix, youtube, etc only use the two front speakers and the subwoofer. I was hoping there'd be a way to set it to use all 5+subwoofer for the apps despite the audio the apps produce not being 5.1. Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry for the delay, it looks like the only way to receive audio from all 5 speakers and the subwoofer is when playing content that supports dolby 5.1 surround. Unfortunately there are no work-arounds that I am aware of, but maybe someone in the community can offer up a few suggestions. My apologies.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

rushman55
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

5 channel audio is one of the setting for my yamaha receiver.  I just punch that up, and it plays through all 5 speakers.  It's one of the settings like, hall, orchestra, sports, music video,  etc.... 

justMK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just figured out how to do it thanks to an Amazon poster! On the remote there's a button called DSP/EQ. When listening to Pandora, click the DSP/EQ button on the remote till it says "M-Stereo" on the led display of the Samsung player. That'll get you sound on all 5 speakers and the subwoofer.