Original topic:

Q-Symphony not working on Samsung HW-Q67CT 7.1 Soundbar and Samsung 65" Frame TV 2020 model

(Topic created: 08-11-2021 08:59 PM)
userpIzOpXnWoh
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I bought a 2020 Frame TV 65" from Samsung.com and I got a HW-Q67CT 7.1 Soundbar from Costco. I had it connected to another TV so far, but now I just connected it to the Samsung Frame TV to see how Q-Symphony works. 

I connected using Optical as well as HDMI eARC, but for both of these things I couldn't get the option of TV+Soundbar as my sound output.  I also tried restarting everything and updating software for TV to the latest version. 

What gives? How can I make this work?

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hey it is my pleasure to assist with this connection concern. I was able to locate some information regarding a fix via this link: Please click here for troubleshooting. I hope this corrects the issue, please let me know if this does not resolve the issue by following up with us directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpIzOpXnWoh
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thanks. But this solution didn't work. I tried each and every configuration that users suggested on that thread. Nothing worked. I rebooted several times as well. Didn't work. I also tried unplugging my Fire TV which was connected to HDMI 1 and just kept one HDMI connection eARC on the oneconnect box to ARC on the soundbar. Still didn't work. 

I also bought another soundbar, Q59CT from Costco, which also has Q-symphony, and that didn't work as well. I do not see TV + Soundbar option at all. And as I notice, this is an issue faced by several of your users.. there's something for sure that you can do on your software end and push that update to fix this once and for all. This is just such a gimmick at this point in time that I feel I wasted bunch of money buying into the Samsung ecosystem and expecting that it should work as advertised. Very disappointing!!!

0 Likes