Original topic:

Q60T TV - T650ZA Sound Bar Audio with Uverse

(Topic created on: 4/19/21 6:45 AM)
COS-Note10
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

A Samsung 40" bedroom TV has Acceptable Clarity + Internal Spkr Volume  in the low 20's ..... Sound Bar Issue:  - AT&T Uverse -  DVR in Great Room ... HDMI TO New Q60T Samsung TV with HDMI (ARC) TO (new Samsung T650ZA ) Sound Bar connection + (2) 8500S Rear Spkrs = Low Audio, particularly Voices . A few channels are louder but majority are unacceptably low, meaning I have to have Volume in the mid-40's & Voices still sound Recessed often. Dramatic scene sounds and Music ARE Louder Vs Voice. Tried the ATT/OK button, Press 955, TV, and get Spkr Circle to 25, then back to ATT & Remote controls volume. No Change. Tried Gateway Re-Start. Tried Uverse Troubleshoot Low Audio One TV. Most Sound Modes (Standard, Surround, Smart are equally Low and the current DTS/X? is not great but a little better.

Ref the bedroom TV with Uverse OK internal Spkr audio .... Does the $500 price range of this TV create Sound Quality issues when using a Sound Bar? Don't know what other Settings to try, but now am disappointed in the overall sound. I acknowledge that TV Audio a Definite issue in most TVs.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203944/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
COS-Note10
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thanks, Larry. PCM makes no difference and Firmware Update  to have Rear Spkrs match Sound Bar is above my model # / your Link relates to Sound Bars Q70-90R -- I'm T650ZA ..

Thanks again....

P.S. To answer your Reply I had to walk to the other side of the house to get my phone to get the 2FA Code. Many Forums and the Govt allow Email'd Codes, which I can easily see at the desk. Venting won't change things but I feel a little better.

0 Likes