JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60t soundbar audio cuts out (HDMI)

(Topic created: 10-02-2020 08:02 AM)
user97QrZAg2PR
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello, (I'm Dutch so I dunno if I am on the right forum)

I recently bought a Q60T soundbar which I connected with an HDMI cable to my new Q80T 49 inch Qled TV. I am experiencing random audio cut outs on all apps and hdmi sources. ( the audio gets mutef for a sec and comes back)

I personally think it is a handshaking issue on the hdmi.

I am very interresed who has experienced the same problem and might have a fix.

Hopefully samsung will adress this with a firmware update.

- My soundbar and tv are on the latest Firmware update. (According Dutch samsung page.)

- If I unplug my soundbar and tv for a while and reconnect the sound issue seems to be gone for a while.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html.

0 Likes
usery3OFleZCKl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

A lot of US users have this same problem. Instead of dismissing this question to a different forum perhaps you could answer it for thebrest of us. This issue is unacceptable and I have yet to find a solution. 

userISZrnclkGL
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

No solution for this issue...the sound cuts continue...any Samsung answer??

uservsm18zpYCq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I'm having this exact problem with the Q60R soundbar, connected to a QN65Q70TAFXZA TV.  It started doing it sometime in the summer this year. My TV is on the current 2016.1 software. So how about a solution?

Curtis R. in San Antonio, TX, USA

0 Likes
ringleret
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I am having issues as well and in the US. why are you not responding?
userEzTC1c6QCK
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I just bought the Samsung HW-60T sound bar and the Samsung UN65TU8000FXZA TV last week.  I have them connected using HDMI eARC ports (I am using the highest quality HDMI cable which I bought the same day as the TV and sound bar) and have it set to PCM as recommended by Samsung Support.  I still have the sound cutting out almost every hour for like 1-2 secs (I timed it).  Twice it has cut out completely and I had to power the sound bar off then back on to get it working again.  Samsung support is NO help at all.   I am thinking of returning the TV for a new one and I have already exchanged the sound bar.  There are only so many different settings and connections to try and it still has not fixed the issue.  I only buy Samsung products but I am starting to wonder if its time to switch companies.  Any help on this issue for all of us @samsung978531 ???