cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Q70R/SQ + SWA-8500S/ZA

Hello everyone,

I got the Q70R (SQ), and it works perfectly.

The manual states it's fully compatible with the SWA's and shows pairing instuctions etc.

I ordered the speakers kit, the SWA-8500 and noticed it's ZA (couldn't find any other model..), and long story short, it doesn't pair with my soundbar.

I figured the community will have more to say about it than Samsung, and I would love to check if more people encountered this, so we can maybe make them release a firmware update to fix this, if even possible.

Thanks for your help and insights,

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q70R/SQ + SWA-8500S/ZA

Can you tell me where the Q70R was purchased?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

And are you asking about the Q70R soundbar, or the Q70R television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hey, thanks for replying!

Talking about the Q70R soundbar of course, trying to add (pair) the rear speakers to it.

It was purchased in Israel.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you provide the full model code for the soundbar?

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes of course, Q70R/SQ (<hidden>) with my SWA-8500S/ZA (<hidden>).

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks, but I'm affraid the local support will be even more limited.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi I'm typing from Mozambique whit my S7 EDGE Sprint