Original topic:

Q850t soundbar input auto switching issue

(Topic created: 04-25-2021 09:12 PM)
PigRadar
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I just got the q850t soundbar with the speakers and sub and I got everything connected and I have a hdmi cord running to the arc port on my TV and the soundbar. I also have the soundbar on my smart things app and can connect via Bluetooth. The issue I am having is if I am on my phone or the arc randomly it decides it wants to change to the regular hdmi port. I can be in middle of watching something or listening to music and it will change and I'll have to change it back. It happens frequently. Every 5-10 minutes or less. Is there a way to fix this or is my device defective? Also when this occurs it resets the volume to 30. Could it be the device is cutting off briefly or disconnecting for a split second and coming back on hdmi because it's a main input or something? 

2 Replies
Rogigor
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I'm also having auto switching issue with my Q800T, but the other way around. I am listening to spotify from my phone and I disconnect and turn on the tv - soundbar stays at WIFI input and doesn't automatically switch to eArc. I have to manually change it either with smartthings app or remote.

0 Likes
PigRadar
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Screenshot_20210426-135544_SmartThings.jpg

 just keeps switching to the middle one.

0 Likes