cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Q90r Soundbar set input to HDMI 1 reverts D. IN afer a few minutes.

Hi, 

I  have an issues with my new Q90r sounds bar. 

I plug an nvidia shield to the hdmi 1 in and plug an epson 5050ub projector in the hdmi out. 

The nvidia a shield displays the image perfectly to the projector , but within a few minutes the input goes back to D. IN HDMI Arc.

Revert it back to hdmi 1 via the smart things app and after a few minutes back again to D. In.

Updated the furmwafe, reset the soundbar tried to change option on the nvidia shield and projector, nothing works.

Really need some guidance on this. Will end up returning the soundbar if I can't get this to work correctly. 

Anyway to set an input as default and prevent it from changing? 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q90r Soundbar set input to HDMI 1 reverts D. IN afer a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear that, do you by chance have anything else connected to the soundbar? Also does this occur when nothing else is connected to the TV besides the HDMI out cord from the soundbar? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Thanks for the reply, ended up the bar was defective. Called support and they said to just bring it back. Got a Q950 and couldn't be happier, no issues whatsoever Smiley Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That's great to hear!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.