Original topic:

Q950a rear speakers not connecting and Sound Bar is making crackling sound

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 05:01 AM)
userHIg6yMGIMm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Right rear satellite not connecting to Sound Bar. Soundbar started making a loud broken crackling Sound an hour into a movie. Just purchased today. This is so stupid. 
5 Replies
user0A5qCu2LoE
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I am also not able to get the right rear satellite to pair. The left satellite and sub came paired out of the box. The blue LED is blinking on the speaker, the sound bar is cycling green red blue to pair, but it never does. I moved the speaker to right next to the sound bar. Seems like there's a defect.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I understand this can be frustrating. Please try reinitializing the sound bar using the following steps from the user guide.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userDYWUXZ0jLr
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Have same pairing issue - moved router, initialized multiple times, power cycled, moved speakers, on current firmware

Blinking blue lights on all 3 satellites.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-connect-the-rear-speaker-and-subwoofe...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHIg6yMGIMm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
I ended up returning and getting a replacement. Nee one works fine, so I believe I got a faulty one initially
0 Likes