cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

RADIANT 360 SPEAKERS WILL NOT CONNECT TO NEW WIFI... SOLVED(WORK AROUND)

Hello All,

I had to post this as I have been having the same issue as many others in regard to my samsung radiant speakers.  I recently upgraded my home network, and needed to reconnect my speakers to the new network.   Everything would go smooth, even found the speaker, just would never add it to the network.  I am an iphone user and never had an issue when i initally set them up.  however somewhere between software upgrades this issue must have surfaced.   Heres my work around.... Its obvious samsung is failing to acknowledge a bug in there app which is effecting any apple user trying to connect  the radiant speakers to their wifi.  Im lucky my wife has a droid.  the samsung app seems to work just fine on her phone and I added the speakers to the network through her phone. and thats it!  Once you open the app through your apple device all speakers will be shown as they have been connected to the network through a droid device.  from that point on you dont need the droid device as all features will work just fine on the apple device.   So find yourself someone with a droid device , set it all up then you can even delete the app off the droid  beacause youll see your apple device now sees everything!  Hope this helps Good Luck!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: RADIANT 360 SPEAKERS WILL NOT CONNECT TO NEW WIFI... SOLVED(WORK AROUND)

Just updated the app this morning and it works now on iOS!!  (4/14/2020). Thanks Samsung !