JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Radiant360 R1 will not connect to Amazon music

(Topic created on: 12/25/18 11:48 AM)
userq5OjnX8X5i
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am trying to connect my Radiant360 R1 using the Multiroom App on an OS and it loads the amazon app and I allowed access but then it doesn't show it is logged in on the multiroom app. Tried with iPhone and iPad Any suggestions?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I recommend speaking with the developer regarding this.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

This link should help with connecting to the speaker. This should with the multiroom app.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201612/20161202151841153/Multiroom_App_Guide_Mobile_ZA_...

0 Likes
userq5OjnX8X5i
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I can connect to iHeartradio, tuneIn app, my music saved to my phone will play, but the when click on the Amazon icon it opens the Amazon app and then stays on the app, since I have already allowed access. I tried deleting the app and it opened an amzon webpage and after I signed it said the page could not be found.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I recommend speaking with the developer regarding this.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user72Tw3JOVKH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung usn't the developer??

The link that the multiroom app uses to connect to Amazon music is a dead link, it doesn't exist any longer.  Can someone fix this.  I have 12 of these speakers, 8 R1 and 4 R3.  I loved playing my unlimited Amazon Prime throughout the house but for the last 6 months...

userSQnMIAEGOq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Will the Amazon Music link ever get updated?   This is still failing. 

0 Likes
usercxHtKEMNdI
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem. It used to work but has stopped working within the past few months. 

userusi3q9cNN2
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
I have 12 of these!!! I spent a ton of money on this because I wanted the reliability of the Samsung brand name. Why the heck did you charge so much money for these devices and then refuse to support them!? I pay a subscription fee for Amazon Music and have been enjoying it on my radiant speakers and now suddenly they don’t work. Admittedly, I haven’t Played Amazon Music on them for several months now so I’m not exactly sure when they stopped working but they used to work and now they don’t. What is the problem?
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

@userusi3q9cNN2  We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model numbers for your speakers, along with the Multiroom App software version, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user72Tw3JOVKH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same problem.  I have submitted the requested info, spoke for over an hour with Amazon and chatted with Samsung several times.  They are playing the blame game.  The link that the multiroom app uses to connect to Amazon music is a dead link, it doesn't exist any longer.  Can someone fix this.  I have 12 of these speakers, 8 R1 and 4 R3.  I loved playing my unlimited Amazon Prime throughout the house but for the last 6 months...nothing and no help from Samsung.