cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBXxssu2BZf
Cosmic Ray

Re: Rear speaker stands for Q90R soundbar

Actually how important it is to put the rear speakers on stands vs just putting them close to each other (38 cm apart) on another desk that is behind me? Will the overall sound immersiveness be better when the speakers are on stand? Will the different be noticable?

userBXxssu2BZf
Cosmic Ray

I got the PERLESMITH stand but it has two issues. At the mounting place, the speaker tilts downward becaure the hole behind the speaker is not a keyhole and there is a circular ring around the hole. The other issue is that the stand bends at the joint for height adjustment.

I also tried the Monoprice Speaker Stand but all the supplied screws are too thin for the speakers.

Any good stands fro the Q90R?

KevininFLorida
Constellation

Were you able to slide the power cable into the stand for the rears?
KJR
Highlighted
KevininFLorida
Constellation

Anyone have any good choices for a wall mount solution? Hopefully one that will be able to cover the power cord hole?
KJR
userdQBQHLXGdz
Constellation

Hi.  I was wondering if you could explain how you attached the speakers.  We tried but the speakers are too heavy and the stands tip over.  Did you use additional brackets to get it to work?

@mark571 wrote:

I purchased and am using the PERLESMITH Model: PSSS1 Adjustable Height Speaker Stands-Extends 30" to 45" and they are fantastic. Heavy duty and sturdy. They work great with my Q90R. They come with lots of hardware to mount various ways and with the propper bolts/mounts for the Q90R.

mark571
Asteroid

Hi, the PERLESMITH Model: PSSS1 Adjustable Height Speaker Stands come with several mounting options. I used the L bracket commected to the top of the stand and the center back of the speaker. I also use the carpet spikes. I have the stands extened to the max height and have never had any tipping issues.