cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GuRuNa
Constellation

SWA-8500s output multi channel

I pair my HW-N650 with SWA-8500s before this day it work perfect. But this day I have a problem with it. My SWA-8500s output Left and Left Surround channel in same left speaker and Right and Right Surround channel in same right speaker too. How to fix this problem I try factory reset my HW-650 but still have problem.
Thx. Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SWA-8500s output multi channel

Can you provide more details of this concern? I just want to make sure I understand correctly. You are getting the audio from the left surround speaker and in the left sub-woofer, is that correct? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

GuRuNa
Constellation

My Left Speaker SWA-8500s output sound from Left  sound channel and Left surround sound channel 

and My Right Speaker SWA-8500s output sound from Right sound channel and Right surround sound Channel.
It should output Left surround sound channel  and Right sound channel not two sound channel in one speaker.
I test with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVCPE8_ntE&t=1s and my subwoofer no sound in this test.
Before this day all sound output correctly.

Thx

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for providing more details to me. The first thing I would recommend is simply trying to power resetting the device by holding the Sound Mode button for about 5 seconds. If that doesn't help, try toggle between the Sound Modes. Cycle through Standard, Game, and to the Surround mode and see if that helps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.