cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

SWA-W700 keeps disconnecting!!!

I've had this sub connected to a Samsung MS650 soundbar for over a year now, and up until recently it's been fine. However, for the past few months, it keeps disconnecting. The blue light will blink, then go red. I can manually reconnect, but within 20 mins it's gone again. Is there any way to hardwire??

I've already moved the sub to within 6 feet of the bar. While this seemed to help initially for a few days... It's back to virtually useless after 20 mins.
This was not a cheap sub, and I'm just over the year warranty. If I can't connect some other way... Is it just a $500+ block??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SWA-W700 keeps disconnecting!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have your current software version? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Where do I get that?

So, I unplugged the whole sound bar (Samsung MS650) and sub the other day for half hour... and when I reconnected, it stayed good for two days. Last night, however, the light was red again.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

At this point, I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.