Original topic:

Samsung HW-Q700B PRT Error

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
FlyinBryan
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
So day one brand new. I've had this PRT error. Once you crank up the volume past level 10. The sound would reverb and distort. Even crackle really bad. Then PRT shows on the screen and shuts off. Kept repeatedly doing that. So I contact Samung and send it in for repair. Supposedly they replace the power supply and assembly pcm. Yay it's fixed. Get it back. To no avail still doing the same thing. So it gets sent back in. They don't even have the soundbar for 6 hours. It gets sent back not repaired. I call Samsung. Do another request for repair. Techeim just received it at 10 am this morning. Now already sending it back again not repaired. Am I being duped? This is a joke. What am I to do? If a company is not gonna go by their warranty.
0 Likes
4 Replies
dback82
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
This one won't be hang&bang with me
FlyinBryan
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I literally hung up on the representative. I'm so infuriated. I'm about to go invest in another company. Samsung has faithfully had my business for the past 20 years. Nobody wanted to listen to my problem. Just kept saying it past quality check. This time I will upload a video to YouTube or some other platform.
0 Likes
dback82
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
If you knew how many years Google serpentine me!Samsung will be driving this bus for the remainder of my life.Feeling enthusiastic!
0 Likes
FlyinBryan
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I think I'll be venturing back to Sony.
0 Likes