cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrH6DFxghkg
Astronaut

Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

my unit stopps working, lights work and the display works. There is no sound from speakers assuring all connection are secured in its proper location. i have unpluged the unit for a couple of days and plug it back into AC outlet and it works for a day. my warranty is expired, the unit is in excellent condition. im just disapointed that i spent 1500 on a speaker system and the head unit doesnt work as it should.

45 REPLIES 45
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

I would check for any cables or connections that look frayed or damaged. 

Natedog7797
Asteroid

Kinda pathetic that we can’t wven get any help from Samsung. All customer support did was give my a number to call all the way in California and I live in Illinois. There’s absolutely no way I’m paying to ship this thing all the way there for them to take a year and try to charge me even more than what I paid for these things brand new when they came out.

userWoYueFiuHV
Constellation

hello I have the same problem as you with the giga sound you can not hear the audio I would like to know how you fixed yours
useresILXghrNG
Constellation

Me too ..My lights will come on but no sound or WiFi can’t connect
usersLRPmmI4SD
Constellation

I am having the exact same issue right now.  Did you ever figure out what the problem ended up being?  I have no Samsung repair options and with the size of the equipment I really don't want to ship it anywhere.  Feel free to email me directly at tomroberts4977@yahoo.com.  Thanks

userYZ4iU6iJMl
Constellation

Did anybody ever figure out what was wrong with our stereo head units? I'm having the same issues every one else listed, no bluetooth connection just blinks wait, CD just says loading and all functions have no sound. I'm extremely frustrated! I really hope someone has a solution!

userVBcR4aOmD4
Constellation

Mine had done the exact same thing.... They said to shop it to California, and they'll fix it for 85.00

userjExOb2k9Aa
Constellation

Did you ship it off? I just called and they told me a flat rate of $80.00 for shipping and repairs. Just wondering if they actually repair them...

userVBcR4aOmD4
Constellation

No, I haven't shipped it yet. Started working. Then quit again...... I have an attorney in the family. I'm seriously thinking about getting him involved after all the same case issues.... Ridiculous..... All of my appliances, and tvs are Samsung.... What a disappointment...