cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqyNekn11we
Constellation

Re: Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

I'm having the same problem and was told to call a number and ship it down to wherever and pay for the repairs.

useresILXghrNG
Constellation

Mines doing the same exact thing.. I’m very upset behind this

Natedog7797
Asteroid

I am also having this exact issue! It will cut off multiple times! And lately has started making a popping noise when it cuts out! Purchased my MX-JA9500 4000W Giga Sound System brand new about 3-4 years ago and for the past 6 months it’s been starting to have this problem! Has anyone had any help with this!? Have been unplugging it every time I’m done using it but still ends up doing it at some point. Hope we can all get this solved!!

userBWFlVB41XY
Astronaut

Having the exact same issues. Please let all of us know

userOzlzGukRnT
Constellation

Same issue i we paid to much money for the problem 

Natedog7797
Asteroid

This is rediculous loved these things, have left them unplugged since I last made a comment and just went to plug them back in and I’m really starting to believe it’s the receiver, due to the fact that it won’t play any sound at all. Turns on lights up and you can go to aux,Bluetooth,cd,tuner,etc but nothing. When I go to Bluetooth it just says “wait” won’t let me connect I anything. If I go to cd it just sits there saying “loading” and there’s not even a disc. Left it on tuner for a few minutes and it would come in for half a second then nothing. Disappointing, no warranty and can’t find another receiver that I can order.

userrEaOG9WOo8
Constellation

I am having the exact same issue as Natedog7797 with mine, been like that for a few months already, it was awesome when working. Bought it brand new and took really good care of it, pissses me off having a $2500 brick just sitting in my living room  

Natedog7797
Asteroid

Well after contacting Samsung the only thing they can do is either you have to send it to their shop to get fixed and that’s way in New Jersey which is no where near me so I’d have to ship it and pay god knows how much for them to fix it, or buy a whole new system (speakers and all) which I said screw that sounds like a waste of money seeing as I bought these brand new for around $2500 when they first came out. I wanted to just buy a new head unit but they wouldn’t sell one Separate! Made me mad. If yours hasn’t frozen up completely like mine (with no disc in it says loading forever, no usb in still says “read”, and I don’t get any audio at all) then I suggest maybe trying to reset it I never knew about it until it was too late, you can completely reset the system, first I’d say download the software here on Samsung’s website for the system, plug it into the USB port on the head unit and it’ll say update then it will restart, after it restarts you go to cd without a disc in and wait until it says “no disc” (the part I can’t do because it never says no disc, even took the whole thing apart and unplugged the drive still just says loading) after that message pops up hold down the stop button unil it says “Initial” for 5 seconds, and it will completely reset the system. Hope you guys have better luck then anyone else here!

usertqE8TxvXht
Astronaut

Can you pleaaw wxplain to me how to downloas this app
userim75IHGBrb
Constellation

Same problem im from trinidad samsung cant u at least sell us the main board so we could fix it ourself contact me @ <hidden>