cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

userJd3WDwpkWf
Constellation

Samsung moderator - your're here watching afterall.  I bought four of these units for three family members and myself - one went six months ago, another went three months ago, one last month and today mine no longer works.  Every one is less than two years old - four for four - 100% fail rate.   Thats nearly $10,000 worth of equipment now completely useless.  Are you doing anything for your loyal customers, I have everything samsung and this isn't what I've come to expect, - I'd have never paid so much without the samsung brand stamped all over it and its terrible. 

All four units have the exact issues listed here by so many others.  Mine stopped accepting bluetooth a while ago and would intermiteedly switch off.  But before it broke, I tested the speaker of the other three sets with my head unit - all speakers are working fine.  Four head units now junk. 

Suggestions and actual support would be much appreciated for me and the many who have posted looking for help.  Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userJd3WDwpkWf   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userXz53WOAkH0
Astronaut

I'm having the same exact issue with my 9500

Natedog7797
Asteroid

Seeing as 100s of people have been having this issue with every single stereo, and we all paid $2500 new, and nobody seems to be able to do anything is beyond ridiculous. We paid a lot of money that we worked hard for, just to have 2 large speakers and a non working receiver that we cannot replace and can’t seem to get any help or replies to. My email isnatie7797@gmail.com the least you guys could do is send us a new receiver, or fix our current ones seeing as you’ve already robbed us of our money with no customer assistance.

Ilovmypitbulls7
Astronaut

Let me know too
userWessKztAA1
Astronaut

I’m soooo FN angry I purchased this radio when they first released them 2500 and to see I’m not the only person with this issue make me even more angrier because it’s not right I feel robbed out of warranty cd stuck Samsung can’t assist me just asking for money for a repair I’m called back tomorrow this is a mess godluck everyone Samsung is gonna fix this issue if I would have know 2500 for 3 years I would have bought. It

useroZQTPjG8QM
Constellation

Has this issue been resolved. I am having same issue.

Ilovmypitbulls7
Astronaut

I am having the same problem. I called, spoke with an agent. Samsung is losing major cool points with me today!  I'm sad, all my devices are Samsung and now I wish they weren't.

Contact me at ilovmypitbulls7@gmail.com

Natedog7797
Asteroid

This whole problem is bs I’m planning to take mine to a local electronic repair shop and see what they find out this week I’ll try to post back if I find anything out!