Anything yet
usertJz7WoQuBe
Constellation

Re: Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA SounD premium Hi-Fi Component Audio unit

Hi any luck with the repair

useresILXghrNG
Constellation

I only had my stereo for 2 years an only use maybe 10 times and now the lights will come on but no sound..I need some answers Samsung 😡

user0cMjsNB1o7
Constellation

Have you tried going to the support and download page and doing the firmware upgrade process involving downloading the new firmware to a usb stick and plugging it in and upgrading the receiver?

Natedog7797
Asteroid

I’ve tried that as stated above in one of my comments, but the final step to “reset” it requires you to power on the stereo go to cd after it pops up “no disc” you hold the stop button until “initial” appears on the screen then you let go and it resets the whole stereo, however my stereo just sits there saying “loading” for hours on end with no disc in, also just sits saying “read” most of the time when I go to usb and there’s not even a usb drive connected. It “updated” somehow I managed to get lucky one day and it accept the usb drive however I still cannot reset it as the website and manual tells you to after the update.

userC48bcyC0wf
Constellation

I am having the same problem with my unit. I turn the unit on and shortly after I turn it on, the audio stops but lights are still on I also have a crackling noise coming,from left speaker as well however,the problem is within the unit. I just got off the phone with samsung and because the unit is three years old it's not under warranty. They wanted to charge me $80 just for them to send me a shipping lable of which I have to pay the shipping on?!?!  This is redicoulous. Why did I spend so much money on this unit. I thought Samsung would stand behind their products. It seems that everyone who purchased this sound system is having the same exact problem. I am so disgusted right now that I wasted all this money for a product that samsung can't stand behind. I will not be purchasing anymore samsung products if this is how they take care of their customers. If anyone happens to figure out what is causing our sound systems to crash please share. If I don't see any updates on this thread I'm going to just throw this sound system in the fire pit and torch it. Thanks for ripping us off Samsung. 

userlEBc2CeKQv
Constellation

Same issue within mine I was able to change out a head for a new one and the new one did the same exact thing!!! Class action lawsuit this thing was 2500 that’s a lot of money I would love to find out if we could all file a class action for our money back

Natedog7797
Asteroid

Dang bro I called, but my warranty expired like a year ago, also haven’t had time to take my head unit To a local electronic repair shop. But this is bogus seeing as they don’t seem to care that everyone’s $2500 system they bought and expected to last a while barely makes it a year.

userOzlzGukRnT
Constellation

Id join you this is stupid

userzp35Nw3yrs
Astronaut

I would like to know if we could do that if you find out if we can let me know I'll check on my end about it