Original topic:

Samsung Q-symphony constantly disconnecting

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 11:55 PM)
wormvortex
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a Q60T soundbar and Q80A TV and have turned on the Q-symphony option and the tv displays tv+sound bar as the sound. 

however I keep finding when I turn the TV back on later it has defaulted back to just the soundbar and I have to go back into the options again and enable tv+soundbar. This is happening daily! And is annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I'm connected via HDMI to the soundbar. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I understand that the disconnect of the Q-Symphony can be frustrating. Could you check the software version on the television? There was also an update for the sound bar released on June 5th. If you purchased the sound bar before then, you may need to update it as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
wormvortex
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

The tv is already on firmware 1805 and the soundbar has already been updated to the latest firmware which is 1006.0 according to the website.

0 Likes
wormvortex
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Is this as far as Samung's help goes? Update the firmware and if it's already been done just ignore the problem????

0 Likes