cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Q70R soundbar bluetooth issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Somehow the sound quality is very bad when I connect my Galaxy S10+ to the Q70R soundbar using bluetooth. The sound quality is fine when I connect it with other devices such as MacBook, S8+, S7 Edge. The poor sound quality only happens when it's connected to S10+ and I've tried to connected with 2 S10+, both also got the same issue. I've connected my S10+ to other bluetooth devices and the sound quality is just fine. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Q70R soundbar bluetooth issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got it in May. Anyways, I've managed to fix the problem already! I reset the connection of the soundbar using smartthings apps and reconfigure everything. Bang, it works! Thanks for the support everyone! 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you reset your Bluetooth settings on the phone? Please be aware that in doing this it will remove existing connected Bluetooth devices. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've performed Reset network settings and also cleared cache for the device, but it didn't work. Anyways, I do have Q60R soundbar as well and I didnt have such issues with it. @SamsungSteph 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your current firmware version on the soundbar? You should be able to see it by using the smartthings app. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its HW-Q70RWWB1010.5. Pugin version 2.2.70

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems that your soundbar is up to date, how long have you had the soundbar?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got it in May. Anyways, I've managed to fix the problem already! I reset the connection of the soundbar using smartthings apps and reconfigure everything. Bang, it works! Thanks for the support everyone! 

View solution in original post