cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Q80 Soundbar Bluetooth playback

Hi, 

I bought the Hw-Q80R 5.1.2 soundbar recently and I would like to know the following

1. what Bluetooth audio profiles are supported? Does it support AAC Bluetooth profile for audio or only SBC?

2.  Is there a way to play music over WiFI other than through the provided Deezer and Tune In Radio services?

3. Does the Deezer service in Smart Things App support Deezer HiFi?  Or  the regular HQ quality audio?

i somehow have a feeling that I am not getting the value for the money with this soundbar as the implementation appears half baked.

please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Q80 Soundbar Bluetooth playback

Hey! We would be happy to look into this for you may I ask where you purchased the soundbar? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi @SamsungCaleb 

I bought the soundbar from Visions Canada.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.