Original topic:

Samsung Soundbar Issue

(Topic created on: 11/30/20 5:05 AM)
userK15oUycxmr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My S60T's built in Alexa is not working properly. It it connected and appears to listen when we say "Alexa" but it does not respond. It's quiet for a moment and then the LED lights go off. Any ideas how to correct this issue? 

thank you!

0 Likes
8 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried the following below?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userK15oUycxmr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Yes but unfortunately still not working. When I say "Alexa" the Soundbar responds as if listening and all 5 LED lights come on. Then it does nothing. As if it's mute or having a problem responding. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Can I have your current firmware version you should be able to see it in the smart things app. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userK15oUycxmr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
HW-S60TWWB-1017.5
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Also just to confirm you are using commands such as these? 

0 Likes
userK15oUycxmr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Yes using those commands. It respond with all LED lights on but after that is mute. Any ideas how to fix?

0 Likes
userK15oUycxmr
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Following up on this. Any ideas how to get Alexa to respond? Thank you. 

0 Likes
userKYOZwOGi3Y
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I'm guessing there isnt a solution?  I am getting the same error.

0 Likes