cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Soundbar Issue

My S60T's built in Alexa is not working properly. It it connected and appears to listen when we say "Alexa" but it does not respond. It's quiet for a moment and then the LED lights go off. Any ideas how to correct this issue? 

thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Soundbar Issue

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried the following below?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Yes but unfortunately still not working. When I say "Alexa" the Soundbar responds as if listening and all 5 LED lights come on. Then it does nothing. As if it's mute or having a problem responding. Any suggestions?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your current firmware version you should be able to see it in the smart things app. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

HW-S60TWWB-1017.5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Also just to confirm you are using commands such as these? 

Asteroid

Yes using those commands. It respond with all LED lights on but after that is mute. Any ideas how to fix?

Asteroid

Following up on this. Any ideas how to get Alexa to respond? Thank you. 

Astronaut

I'm guessing there isnt a solution?  I am getting the same error.