cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung k360 Soundbar keeps resetting. This happens using the TV or playing music through Bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung K360/ZA.  2 minutes after configuring, the soundbar burps and resets to factory settings.  This happens even when I playing music from my phone through Bluetooth with the tv off.  2 minutes, a burp, and I've lost the connection.  I can't even get through one song.

Same with the Samsung tv, 2 minutes after configuring, a burp, and then factory settings.  I've tried diffferent tv settings (PCM vrs Dolby) etc.  doesn't make any difference.   no matter what I do, the soundbar insists on resetting itself.

Any ideas??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung k360 Soundbar keeps resetting. This happens using the TV or playing music through Bluet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found the answer.  Onthe last page of the instruction book under software update.  Pressing stop/pause button for 8 seconds with the soundbar off apparently re-initializes the bar.  Who knew??

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung k360 Soundbar keeps resetting. This happens using the TV or playing music through Bluet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Found the answer.  Onthe last page of the instruction book under software update.  Pressing stop/pause button for 8 seconds with the soundbar off apparently re-initializes the bar.  Who knew??

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you were able to get everything figured out.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.