Some questions about Q60 TV with 800a Soundbar + 9500s rear speakers

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 03:05 AM)
userIHB9UprkwP
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Hello everyone.

Some questions for you:

1) I connected my qe75q60 television via HDMI eArc and a q800a soundbar with 9500s rear speakers. In the TV sound settings there is a 'wi-fi speaker surround setup' item which is always disabled, in both HDMI and Wi-Fi mode from TV to soundbar pairing mode.
Is this normal or is there some problem?
2) Among the soundbar settings there is a Virtual 'item that you can activate or deactivate. Reading another post I read that it should only be turned on when listening to stereo tracks for binaural effects and disabled in all other cases, including playback in Dolby Digital / Dolby Surround. Can you confirm that this is really the case?
3) Rear Speakers volume Is very very low and vol +6 option seems not help) ...
Thanks (and Sorry for my poor English, I'm Italian)
0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes