cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Sound Drops

I just bought the new Samsung Q850t soundbar. Sounds great. Unfortunately it drops the sound during use.. Any help possibly diagnosing and fixing this issue would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sound Drops

Can you try the following:

Perform a sound test.

• Navigate to settings> Support> Self Diagnosis, and then select Start Sound Test.

Check fork update on your TV and external Device

• Check to see if there are any software updates available for your TV, Navigate to Settings> Support> Software Update.

Test the HDMI.

• Settings> Support> Self Diagnosis> Signal Information> HDMI Cable Test> Start Test.

If the following doesn't resolve the issue then the unit will require service. You can use the following link to find a service center in your area to do the repair. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Having the same problem.  Where do these options exist?  Can't find them on the smart things app and not an option on the speaker interface.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi,

did you ever get this resolved?  I sent mine in for repair, but they sent back 'no issue detected'. Frustrating. 

thanks,

Karl