cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Sound Lag. Need Help

Hello

I have my Samsung Harman Kardon 7.1.4 HW-Q90R soundbar connected to my epson 3010e overhead projector.  The connection is made via bluetooth through my Amazon firestick, which I have plugged into my Epson projector in the HDMI 1.   Everything is connected and working, however, I cannot get rid of the sound lag on the sound system.   I've tried moving the sound delay to 0, and this only makes it slightly better.   My Projector is about 6 years old (so not too bad I hope).   It has outputs for HDMI 1 and 2 (neither labeled arc), USB, and RCA cables.   There is no optical input/output on the projector so not an option.    

Does anyone know how I can correct this?   Is BT slower than if I try to hardline?   Is there a more optimal way for me to configure and reduce the lag?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sound Lag. Need Help

I'm sorry to hear that, what is the current firmware version on the sound bar? Also does this occur when you use HDMI? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Im not using HDMI.   I dont have one currently long enough to test.   How would I know current firmware version?   I've had the soundbar for a month (brand new)

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can see the current firmware version by using the smarthings app and gettting the sound bar connect to the app. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.