JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound bar setup for non samsung soundbar

(Topic created: 10-08-2022 06:00 PM)
Options
Home Theater

I know this might not be samsung related but i just recently purchased a 36 inch 2.1 channel sound bar from walmart by a company named onn and i'm trying to set it up on a 60 inch vizio smart cast home theater display TV and i need answers for how to set it up but if i can't set it up on a TV i can at least use it on my computer and phone 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Home Theater
Try googling it. There should be a manual somewhere online. onn. Is Walmart brand electronics if you didn't know.

View solution in context

7 Replies
useraMczwrWfVJ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
You should Google it
0 Likes
dobbie
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
I put mins on my phone won't let me make calls
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater
You should contact your carrier to more information on pre-paid services
0 Likes
Solution
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Home Theater
Try googling it. There should be a manual somewhere online. onn. Is Walmart brand electronics if you didn't know.
Options
Home Theater
I have a manual for it apparently the TV we have has no HDMI arc port but i was able to use the optical cable for it and i was able to use it it's my first time owning one of these i mostly wanted one of these to play video games on our living room TV and PC games on my laptop
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Home Theater
Happy to help! I would appreciate it if you could set my comment as a solution when you get the chance.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Home Theater
Unfortunately, since it's not a Samsung soundbar you receive better setup information by going to the manufacturer's website
0 Likes