cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userd6Be09vGeT
Asteroid

Soundbar Display and Remote not working

I recently moved and when I plugged my Samsung soundbar into my Samsung tv, the display and remote will no longer work. I am able to get audio out of the soundbar but cannot connect it to the wireless speakers and subwoofer that came with the soundbar 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Soundbar Display and Remote not working

Hey! Can I have your full model number for your TV and Soundbar to better assist you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userd6Be09vGeT
Asteroid

Samsung Soundbar Model # is: HW-KM37Model Code: HW-KM37/ZASerial #: <hidden> Samsung TV Model # is: UN58J5190AFXZAVERSION #: IS01Serial #: <hidden>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try this link out and keep us updated! 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userd6Be09vGeT
Asteroid

The link provided is for pairing the speaker with a bluetooth device and the first step of troubleshooting requires me to changes the display on the speaker, which I am unable to do due to the fact that the speaker display is not working.

This did not solve my problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The next option available would be service. Per the model and serial number, you provided earlier your unit would be considered out of warranty you can use the following link to find a service center in your area.  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location