cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Soundbar HW-R450

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a way to connect the soundbar and subwoofer WITHOUT THE REMOTE?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Soundbar HW-R450

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will need the remote to set up the soundbar. You can get a replacement from our parts site at this link.  http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-AH81-09784A.aspx?model=HW-R450/ZA

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a remote and turned it on

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why did you even respond? CLEARLY i dont have remote . Perhaps you didnt read it?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will need the remote to set up the soundbar. You can get a replacement from our parts site at this link.  http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-AH81-09784A.aspx?model=HW-R450/ZA

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was hoping for instant gratification but i guess i WILL have to wait for a remote. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are welcome.