Original topic:

Soundbar flipping from D.IN to BT by itself

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 03:12 PM)
userQQT1EUKe52
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Lately my Samsung soundbar, HW-J450, keeps flipping from D.IN, where I get my TVs sound, to BT. This is preceded by a "CSR AUDIO DONGLE" message that scrolls across the screen. How do I get it to stay on D.IN?

0 Likes
3 Replies
userQQT1EUKe52
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
Did you mean to leave a reply? I do not see any
0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I will do my best to assist with the soundbar input concern and apologize for any frustration. Do you have the soundbar connected via HDMI, BT, or optical cable? If you have it connected via HDMI did you turn on the external device and the soundbar and Press the Source button on the soundbar until "HDMI" appears on the display? You also want to make sure Anynet + (HDMI-CEC) is enabled on your TV after you turn on Anynet + on your soundbar by pressing the Right navigation button on the soundbar's remote, this will make the soundbar turn on automatically when you turn on the connected external device. You can also view the troubleshooting article here on the recommended connections and proceed accordingly here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049272/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userQQT1EUKe52
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
The soundbar is connected to the TV via optical cable and therefor set to D.IN. It has been like that for years but recently it just flipped to BT after being on D. In for about 10 to 15 seconds. I am not sure this is an issue anymore as I rebooted the soundbar and though it still shows BT, the volume control now works.
0 Likes