Original topic:

Soundbar surround mode Q800T

(Topic created: 07-05-2022 09:22 AM)
userIHrs8xlCIs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello,

So I have a Samsung Q60 TV with Samsung Soundbar q800t . I play audio by HDMI e Arc connection .

I don't know if this is a problem but the sound only gets louder at right and centre speaker of the Soundbar in surround mode. left speaker still works, but is lower.

If sound mode is at standard, the 2 sides sound the same.

But at surround/game /adaptative the sound is more noticeable at right and centre 

I already updated to the last version of firmware and nothing changed. I tried connection via wifi and the problem persists 

Any recommendation ??

Thanks 

0 Likes
4 Replies
dpickett_18
Nebula
Options
Home Theater
Try holding the volume up and down buttons at the same time while the sound bar is on for about 10 seconds
0 Likes
userIHrs8xlCIs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

I already tried that multiple times but doesn't fix the problem.

I spend all afternoon doing tests and its incredible the difference. if I m sitting in front of the right side its incredible in surround mode, but at the left side you only hear form de centre speaker, the left speaker just plays the ambient noise, no dialogues 

0 Likes
dpickett_18
Nebula
Options
Home Theater
Did you enable HDMI eARC Mode and Dolby Atmos compatibility on your TV settings?
0 Likes
userIHrs8xlCIs
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yes all active.

Already turn it off and then turn it on without any change

its connected by Samsung HDMI to earc HDMI in TV and in Disney plus it is activated Dolby Atmos . 

Any ideas ?

0 Likes