cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userVDsYENIM2S
Constellation

TV REVERTS TO TV SPEAKERS WITH JBL Bluetooth speakers CONNECTED

I have connected my samsung q80r to a JBL speaker via bluetooth. Everytime I turn on my TV the default speaker mode is set to TV Speakers and I have to change it to JBL speakers. Although the JBL speakers shows paired all the time, I have to go and connect it manually. Its really gets annoying and most of the time you forget to change.

I am not using any wires as there is no aux port in the TV.  Is there a Fix or a workaround ? 

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV REVERTS TO TV SPEAKERS WITH JBL Bluetooth speakers CONNECTED

Hey! Thank you for reaching out, when you turn your tv on does it display a pop-up to connect the device? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userVDsYENIM2S
Constellation

No It doesn't. I have to manually change it everytime.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What firmware version are you on? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userVDsYENIM2S
Constellation

I am on 1315

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I found some information that should be useful, on page 102 of the user manual it lists the steps on how to set it up so you should not have to manually connect it each time. Use this link.

usernCreoOWgE5
Astronaut

Having a similar problem with my Frame 2019 55''. Want to use my Bose headphones which are connected via Bluetooth and selected from the sound menu. However the TV still plays via speakers (sonos is also connected).