cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userVDsYENIM2S
Constellation

Re: TV keeps reverting to TV speakers when I turn it on

Hi.. Did you find a solution ? I am having similar issue with my Samsung Q80. But my speakers are JBL (the small but decent sound) and I connect it via bluetooth. Everytime I turn off and on the speakers change to TV speaker and I have to manually connect the bluetooth device.

Is your soundbar connected via bluetooth or cable ? Thanks.

userv5n8M35dBt
Constellation

I'm having this issue as well on my 82" with Samsung sound bar. Soo Annoying! 

userCI4p9jPPHg
Constellation

I have the same problem on my new Samsung UE43NU7020 TV. 

Why can't the TV setting of "use HDMI for Sound Output" REMAIN "UNCHANGED" when restarting the TV?!

My Panasonic TV does not have this problem,... why can't you release a little update to fix this issue?! ... common, it's just keeping a setting value,... nothing too complex to program there!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.