JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV with on off schedule

(Topic created: 01-13-2023 09:58 AM)
kdmees
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Is there any TV that has a setting that has setting that you can program the TV to come on at a certain time and also to go off at a certain time.    The one that I want to replace only has the off at a certain time function.  Looking at the 50 in TV.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello!  Thank you for reaching out, I completely understand your concerns with wanting to know what tv has a setting to turn it on at a certain time. Unfortunately, no tv has the ability to be programmed to turn on. If the tv is off then It's unable to receive a signal. If the tv is hibernating then you may be able to set up a smart routine depending on the devices you have. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello!  Thank you for reaching out, I completely understand your concerns with wanting to know what tv has a setting to turn it on at a certain time. Unfortunately, no tv has the ability to be programmed to turn on. If the tv is off then It's unable to receive a signal. If the tv is hibernating then you may be able to set up a smart routine depending on the devices you have. 

kdmees
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I have seen this before on other TVs.  Do not remember what TV brand it was.  I used it as an alarm. I will keep looking.

0 Likes