Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

UBD-K8500 4K UHD Blu-Ray Stuck on blue screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what this screen means? Power light is flashing red, all buttons are unresponsive.  It's just totally bricked. Any help on a fix would be much appreciated. This is the screen it’s frozen on.This is the screen it’s frozen on.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UBD-K8500 4K UHD Blu-Ray Stuck on blue screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It honestly, it looks like a service menu was accessed by accident.  If you tried unplugging the the Blu-Ray player and you came back to the same screen, you would need to send it to the service center in your region.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That would need to be serviced.  Could you send me a private message with the serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It honestly, it looks like a service menu was accessed by accident.  If you tried unplugging the the Blu-Ray player and you came back to the same screen, you would need to send it to the service center in your region.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I will take it to a service centre now I know that's the only way to repair it. Thank you again  for the information and help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glad to be of assistance.