JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UBD-K8500 Amazon Prime Video App in Canada

(Topic created on: 3/2/17 12:00 PM)
userQKzPGGYSa8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am an Amazon Prime subscriber in Canada.  Amazon Prime Video has been available to Canada for several months now.  I am led to believe the Amazon Prime Video app is available in the Samsung Smart Hub on several Samsung TV's in the Canadian market. I am wondering when this app will be available for the UBD-K8500 4K BluRay disc player in Canada? Is there any timeline  for this to happen?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Home Theater

I would recommend reaching out to a Canadian support team for the player to get that information. Since we're based for US support we won't have information on that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Home Theater

I would recommend reaching out to a Canadian support team for the player to get that information. Since we're based for US support we won't have information on that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userQKzPGGYSa8
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thanks.  There are no Canadian forums, so I will fire off an email to Samsung Canada support.

0 Likes
userzdEI4PFBZE
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Any luck with downloading the Amazon Prime app in Canada

0 Likes