cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lartomar2002
Constellation

Re: Update LOVE !! - 2016 Soundbar w/ Dolby Atmos HW-K950

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I all, new to the forum. Has anyone found A good HDMI passthrough switch that supports 4k hdr dolby atmos so we do not need to use ARC.? 

RafaelCayo
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So after fighting for month and no support from samsung on this HIGH END & EXPENSIVE sound bar, I finally make it work with my Xbox X.  

Samsung ARC doesnt work. The set up was the problem.

But my problem now is, I had it working great for over 3 month, yesterday it just stop. No more atmos any more.

Any one has any idea whats going on?

The sound bar works but ATMOS just stop........

GremlinX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When my Atmos stops working, I unplug the AC cord, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. That has worked for me most of the time.

GremlinX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung  UBD-KM85C 4K DVD player connected to HDMI-2 on my HW-K950 sound bar. When I select either Amazon Video or Netflix on it I get no sound at all. Any idea why that would be? It is not auto selected by ARC TV.

Thanks

Warren

Highlighted
effadj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@GremlinX wrote:

When my Atmos stops working, I unplug the AC cord, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. That has worked for me most of the time.

I have to do the exact same for my HW-Q90R soundbar to get the ATMOS back.  I also have issues with the soundbar picking up the ARC connection from the TV.  That too is helped with unplugging it, but it's short lived if I switch between soundbar direct inputs and back.  Sigh.