cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audiowylde23
Constellation

Re: XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same issue with a different soundbar and I can't get it to work for life of me. 0x91d7000e keeps happening only way to make it stop is to not send audio via pass through on Blu-ray disc settings but that defeats purpose. 

Audiowylde23
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Changing cables did nothing

Audiowylde23
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can confirm that turning off pass through works while leaving Atmos for home theater on. However this is a crappy work around because I don't think it is actually playing the Atmos track from disc properly. This whole thing is annoying. I'm just going to use a standalone player. 

Audiowylde23
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can anyone offer assistance

useri9zoefQ1N4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having a weird error.  I have HDMI 2.0 cables and when I use them I can select Dolby Atmos is the Xbox settings, but when I do I lose all sound.  Nothing is played through the soundbar, no movies (with or without surround) no system settings, nothing.  If I switch it back to DTS or Dolby surround (no atmos) all sounds are back.

Highlighted
useruKa21oN7Vg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you fix this because I'm having the same exact problem? Please help

Jezza
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New xbox one X came today and guess what states the Samsung K950 does not support atmos.....

I cant change the audio setting on the Xbox to dolby atmos no matter what i try! nightmare

useruKa21oN7Vg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I actually just fixed mine, got the one x last night... Ended up returning my k950 to best buy today hoping it was a defective unit and sure enough, hooked new one up and everything works perfect.  Hope you have as good of luck as me!

userLYWLExgKun
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to hook up the xbox one x to k850 and a ks8000 and everything seems to work as expected.  The setting wouldn't update in the dolby atmos (home theatre) in the app on the first couple of tries, but after restarting the app, all seems to work.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So what did you do, because mine is still failing