Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1fqCxlsJpQ
Constellation

Re: XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Have you managed to get this fixed?

Oly

useryk1ENxI2sD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to video out and set video output to automatic instead of HDMI Smiley Happy

Steffen

user3Pt2b8DyOW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New xbox update today. Please update and test Atmos. 

userHWNttnrU5L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did everything you said, but the one part I have a question on is the HDMI into the Samsung TV. I have the MU8000 TV and it has the One Connect Box. So there are no hdmi inputs on the tv, just on the box.  I tried going from Xbox hdmi to soundbar and nothing played or showed up on the tv.  I believe I have the tv and soundbar connected through the ARC plug.  Total novice here trying to do the tv soundbar install myself and trying to figure it all out.  Thanks for taking the time to post the Atmos fix to help everyone.  I keep getting a Dolby screen error that it's not supported.  I have a HW-K950 bar, Xbox one, and  2.0 hdmi cables.  Also, should I Use the digital optical audio cable in the set anywhere?  I have it between the soundbar and tv per the original Samsung manual. Not sure, do I need it?  Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Rob

userHWNttnrU5L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got it working!  Plugged into hdmi 1 instead or ARC. 

user96eIZ5zGib
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Plugged what into HDmi 1, I have the exact same setup and can't get it working. 

user96eIZ5zGib
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you explain what you did? I have the exact same setup. Thanks 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If all firmware is up to date it can work. If you get the error turn everything off. Hard shutdown the xbox and try again - start up the blue ray as quickly as possible, tv first then soundbar then xbox. I'd say it works about 70% of the time for me this firmware is better than 5% of previous firmware! 

usertacKDZmObV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have a Xbox one and Samsung K950 sound bar. I tried the connection settings that you recommended by connecting the Xbox one HDMI output to sound bar HDMI in and sound bar HDMI TV ARC to Sasmung TV HDMI1 connection.  

When I switch on the TV and Xbox one, I do not see anything in my screen. Can you help me please? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello usertacKDZmObV, what television do you have? The ARC port may be different.