Constellation

Re: XBox One S hw-k950 no Atmos 0x91d7000e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Samsung UE65KU6000 Smart TV

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks usertacKDZmObV. Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

SVEVO ROMANO
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

with the same setup (xbox x to hdmi1 and then soundbar via arc to the tv) once i turn on the sistem the soundbar turn itself to "arc" mode and so no imagine or audio from the xbox, i think because the tv send an input via arc to the soundbar, i just input again to the soundbar HDMI1 and that's it... xbox pop up again.

user477ptyEJZ6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

do you have the x1x going into the soundbar directly then soundbar to the TV?

SVEVO ROMANO
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Correct, this is the only way you can get the ATMOS from the soundbar, try the “dolby experience “ (or something named like this) app available on the xbox store. Then hold on your sofaSmiley Very Happy
user1pv8h5p3Ol
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Currently i have my xbox one x going from hdmi out to hdmi 2 of my HW-K850.  I then have HDMI OUT on the soundbar going to HDMI 4 / ARC on the one connect of my KS8000 tv.  

The issue i'm having is atmos causes popping sounds when navigating on the xbox one x.  Does anyone know of a fix to this without disable distream out/ atmos?

SVEVO ROMANO
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem, I think that this depends for a software problem between xbox -soundbar, the xbox says “hey i’m atmos!” But no atmos send to the soundbar so the pop sound (in my case also no-sound) come out. When there’s no atmos I always go back to normal Dolby Digital in the xbox audio output ‘s settings.
SVEVO ROMANO
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another question to everybody:

when playing Dolby Digital (for example from Netflix) i can ear a lower “hissss” sound from the surround speaker ... this depends on the quality of the audio track? Wifi interferences?

anyone ear the same?

user477ptyEJZ6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks guys, im going to try it today. also, do you feel like the dolby digital is no as immersive has a real 5.1 setup?

SVEVO ROMANO
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Off course i do