cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermmPWzk57T9
Astronaut

Xbox One Dolby Atmos HWQ70R random “click” sound when atmos enabled.

Hello all,

recently my atmos function has started to randomly make a loud “click/chime/ping” sound. It only does it when atmos is enabled on the Xbox. I’ve tried updating everything, troubleshooting etc to no avail. I’ve never had this issue before. Both soundbar and tv are brand new and have been working flawless. I believe it is something to do with the Xbox software or the Dolby atmos app because if you set the Xbox to DTS or Dolby digital it does not make the sound. Anyone have any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
userAhC3LbX8KZ
Astronaut

Re: Xbox One Dolby Atmos HWQ70R random “click” sound when atmos enabled.

I am haing the exact same issue.  It just started happening for me within the last week or so.

userWYuCo2J56p
Constellation

This has been a persistent problem with me as well. I recently upgraded to Xbox One S and did not notice the problem with my old Xbox One. Any help would be appreciated. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear that, Could you provide us with the full model number and current firmware version of the soundbar? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWYuCo2J56p
Constellation

HW-Q70RWWB-1008.0

126R

useruTXQQ12qSH
Constellation

Hi - this has been a persistent issue for me too. Did you manage to find a fix on this??