blu-ray DVD BD-J5700 stuck on logo Samsung

(Topic created on: 5/25/19 4:21 PM)
laphunhon
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

model: BD-J5700

S/N: <HIDDEN>

I dont know what should i do with this dvd blu-ray. My friend buy for me few months ago, i did not use for a long time. And now when i put it into power, it show up Samsung logo then stuck in there.

Can anyone give me an advise what can i do with it ? throw away or send back to samsung for repair ?

If this is a smartphone, as least i can try to re-flash rom, but this is DVD blu-ray with usb port don`t have power when booting got stuck , i surrender.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

The next step would be to have the device serviced.  Would you like us to set that up for you?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

The next step would be to have the device serviced.  Would you like us to set that up for you?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
laphunhon
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Minimum repair couse 70$.... buy new one (brand new) only 25$ in ebay. lol. I hope in furture, all devices of samssung should support MTP usb port (such as in samsung phone) to re-flash rom in case memory error . This DVD have USB port but only can use when booting in system complete.

usergT4JmM68Kd
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine did the very same thing after another update. It's been awhile since it happened but I decided before I toss it in the trash I would do a web search and I found it's a common problem.  What are my options? 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

0 Likes