JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

hw-q67CT Sound Bar - Remote does not work out of the box

(Topic created: 12-12-2020 11:19 AM)
user0Q1WAmgkVH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Is there a trick to get the remote to connect?  I've tried using fresh batteries instead of the ones that it came with but I can't find any directions or tips for what to do if it doesn't just work.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user0Q1WAmgkVH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I figured out it, I had the speaker oriented in the incorrect direction.  The diagram on the inside of the box indicating to lay the speaker down flat.  Once I did that, the remote worked just fine.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I'm sorry to hear that, do you by chance have this connected to a Samsung TV using an HDMI cable? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
user0Q1WAmgkVH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I figured out it, I had the speaker oriented in the incorrect direction.  The diagram on the inside of the box indicating to lay the speaker down flat.  Once I did that, the remote worked just fine.

View solution in context

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

That's great to hear! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes