cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

xiaomi mi box s and Samsung hw-q70r issues

I bought a Samsung Soundbar HW-Q70R and I am having major issues with the 4K Passthrough. 90% of the time I just get a black screen on tv with message that no input detected. I have tried different HDMI cables. I have Mibox set to 4k@60. Problem exists with color space on and off. My TV is a Samsung UN50MU6100.

The MiBox is running Android 9. And if I press buttons on the mibox's remote I can hear the sounds of the Android interface throught the Soundbar but I can't get image on tv.

If I connect the box directly to the tv, it works fine. Any suggestions?

(Sorry for my bad English)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: xiaomi mi box s and Samsung hw-q70r issues

Hello, there may be a comparability issue with the soundbar and the television. There are new features added to the soundbar and it might not allow you to connect it to the television due to the age of the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: xiaomi mi box s and Samsung hw-q70r issues

i have the exact same problem as above, my tv is a Samsung UA55RU7400KXXM. same black screen problem. only way i connect now is mibox direct to tv on hdmi 1, and tv hdmi 3 arc to q70r. netflix on tv will do atmos, but netflix from mibox wont.