How To Fix "Bixby Briefing" That Is Not Working

Asteroid

Re: How To Fix "Bixby Briefing" That Is Not Working

I have snooze and vibraton turned off and continue to have issues with bixby alarm not working. Snooze and vibrations settings don't seem to have any impact on my phone.

Constellation

UPDATE:  Bixby briefing has been working for me for the past several days. Seems like Samsung has fixed the issue for some of us. I wonder if it has to do with location. I live in Florida if that helps at all.

Asteroid

Looking for an update from a Samsung Moderator.

For 3 days in a row my Bixby alarm gave me the news, played the breezy tone but no weather. Today it didn't give me any news or weather. It's very weird to be so inconsistent with the behavior.

Samsung Moderator

Hey guys, we're still testing the issue. We will reach out as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your patience. 

Asteroid

Any progress on the update or testing of the bixby alarm issue?

Asteroid

Well, it's now been 2 weeks since any communication from Samsung. Initially there was a lot of communication from members and moderators attempting to identify the issue and fix it. Now it seems like we are being ignored again and Samsung is hoping this goes away. Samsung, any comments?

Samsung Moderator

@usersusNXF7Wf5; Hey, we're still testing the issue. We will reach out as soon as we have an update. Meanwhile, if you have not already, please try the following steps. Try wiping the cache and data for the Bixby Home app, update the phone, update the Bixby Labs app, and restarted the device. Lastly, thank you again for your patience. 

Constellation

Hey so mine was not alrkwor recently and figured might be because Google News isn't download. So Bixby can't pull the news from the app. Download the Google News from the Play store and there's a option to play briefing in the mornings.

Asteroid

Samsung, is this issue still being worked on? It has been over 2 weeks since anyone at Samsung said they were still working on the problem.  There has not been any communication from Samsung as to if we can even expect a fix. 

This thread is over a year old and there is still not a resolution. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Another week of silence!

Hello Samsung, is anyone going to respond?