Constellation

Re: Mirroring TV series 8 with fridge hub doesn’t connect

Nope

Constellation

Nope

Samsung Moderator

Typically it comes up and leaves super fast, are you sure it just hasn't been missed? I know it sounds silly asking this way, but in our own testing of the connection, the pop up was there and gone in the blink of an eye. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I don’t see anything happen and also today the fridge doesn’t want to connect to the Samsung “smart home” and” smart things “ anymore... I’m really getting frustrated about it.. it is anyway that somebody can come and give a look into it and fix?

Samsung Moderator

We would be happy to look into this further. Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Still not working, called Samsung but other then tell me unplug the tv and the fridge for 2 minutes and after that hung up on me after been talking with 5 different departments...