Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userytEXFsd5YF
Asteroid

1.5-year-old dishwasher stopped working today

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DW80K5050US

Control panel suddenly stopped working today, display some gibberish code and stopped responding on the buttons. Checked hoses/wires at the back but nothing suspicious.

Pretty disappointed as just passed warranty earlier this year and started having issue in such a short period.

Appreciate any suggestion, as my samsung appliances started malfunctioning one after another. Had another post a few minutes ago regarding my samsung washer problems.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 1.5-year-old dishwasher stopped working today

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for confirming, honestly repairs would be recommended. Could you send us a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very sorry to hear of this, no change after unplugging the unit? (Or tripping the breaker to the unit for a moment)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userytEXFsd5YF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Referring from another major post thread, I had tried 5/10/15 minutes off respectively on the breaker already yesterday, no luck still till now.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for confirming, honestly repairs would be recommended. Could you send us a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

View solution in original post

userKXqY0sOYay
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put all Samsung Appliances in the house I built.

The house is doing well but the Appliances have all been complete Junk.

The dishwasher has failed about 7 times and Samsung gouges you 50-100.00+ dollars for a 2.00 sensor.  The dishwasher been, and continues to be a nightmare.  You literally cross your fingers that it will work.  It does nothing but throw error codes which all stop it from working and require removing and taking apart the dishwasher.

Im pretty good mechanical wise, and thankful for YouTube as I can fix it and only have to pay for Samsung’s reficulous prices for parts.  I could not imagine being someone who would have had to pay for a Repairman.  The stainless finish on the dishwasher, as well some of the other appliances are actuallly rusting.

LCD displays on appliances have failed from partially to completely .  The fridge/freezer has problems.  The list goes on and on........