cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userlvfPwHoKqF
Asteroid

18 mo old - faulty digital display

This does it for me with Samsung This range had to go major parts replacements in it's first 6 months. 5 tech visits in all due to seriously hazardous carbon monoxide leaks. In all we could basically not use. The oven for 6 months. Finally they get it right but now just 18 months old and the digital display craps out. Unbelievable! Guess what I'm told? So sorry out of warranty!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 18 mo old - faulty digital display

Will you please send a private message with the full model code, serial number and any ticket numbers for the range you may have? I would like to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userlvfPwHoKqF
Asteroid

I would like to send a pvt msg with the info requested bu...

I would like to send a pvt msg with the info requested but the Samsung Members app on my Samsung S9+ doesn't seem capable of processing the link to do so provided by SamsungRei... Now you get my frustration?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I would like to send a pvt msg with the info requested bu...

You would have to use a browser.

userlvfPwHoKqF
Asteroid

And I would have to manually input the url into a browser...

And I would have to manually input the url into a browser? No copy and paste option... No tap and open in browser option? I see. Wonder if the competition is this..."sophisticated"

userlvfPwHoKqF
Asteroid

Glad to report that Samsung was responsive and the faulty...

Glad to report that Samsung was responsive and the faulty board has been replaced