Original topic:

2019 Samsung Refrigerator and Freezer Not Cooling

(Topic created: 11-09-2021 09:06 AM)
user2uJfHtHx8V
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just reaching out to see if anyone has any suggestions! I have a Samsung refrigerator that I purchased new from Best Buy in January 2019. The refrigerator and freezer stopped cooling and before I realized it I lost hundreds of dollars of food that had spoiled and I had to toss ☹️ So unfortunately it’s one year manufacturer warranty only and I am one year past with my basically BRAND NEW refrigerator.  I called Samsung and they scheduled to send a tech out, the woman on the phone acted like the initial visit was just to diagnose and that if it was a couple major issues it would be covered. The day of we got a phone call before the appointment asking for our cc information to pay for service fee of however much $ and whatever fix it might be. I have a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a newborn. I am on an unpaid maternity leave and I just can’t afford to fix this fridge.. does anyone have any advice of anything I can do or how they’ve gotten help from Samsung???

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there!  I get how frustrating that this can be and I would be more than happy to help.  Could you send me a private message with your transaction number?  If you click on my name, you'll be able to send me a message and we can get you up and running 🙂  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes